Lives and works in:
Old Bar, New South Wales, Australia.
- Majored in Fine Arts, English and History at the University of Sydney, awarded a BA (Hons) in English Literature in 1983
- Studied at the Canberra School of Art (1989-90) and at Charles Sturt University –Riverina (1996), majoring in Painting and Textiles towards a Bachelor of Arts (Visual Arts).
- In 1995, attained a Graduate Diploma in Education from Charles Sturt University – Mitchell.
- March 2019 - A Paradise of Waters – Manning Regional Gallery
- 2018 Buzz Art: For the love of bees – A Little to the Left Gallery and Studio, Taree – with photographer Carol Saul
- 2017 Melting Into the Sun – Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery, Solo Show
- 2017 Salon des Refuses Still Award – Sawtell Art Gallery
- 2015 Finalist – Naked and Nude, Manning Art Prize, Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree
- 2014 Dead Beautiful – Manning Regional Art Gallery, Taree
- 2014 Finalist – Mosman Art Prize, Mosman Art Gallery, Sydney
- 2014 EMSLA (Eutick Memorial Still Life Award ) Touring exhibition of selected works, Parliament House, Sydney
- 2013 Finalist - EMSLA Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery, Coffs Harbour
- 2013 Finalist - Mosman Art Prize, Mosman Art Galley, Sydney
- 2012 Wildcard Exhibition, Manning Regional Gallery, Taree - Group Show
- 2012 Finalist - EMSLA Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery, Coffs Harbour
- 2011 Finalist - EMSLA Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery, Coffs Harbour
- 2009 Finalist - EMSLA Coffs Harbour Regional Gallery, Coffs Harbour
- 2009 Finalist - Waterhouse Natural History Art Prize Museum of South Australia
- 1999 Contours and Detours – Glebe Uniting Church Studio, Sydney - Group Show
- 1999 Yard - Corelli’s Café Newtown – Solo Show
- 1998 Recent Works - Cornucopia Gallery, Newtown, Sydney – Solo Show
- 1995 Finalist - Charles Sturt University Student Art Prize Exhibition
- 1994 Finalist - Charles Sturt University Student Art Prize Exhibition
- 1993 Finalist - Bathurst Regional Gallery Art Purchase Prize Exhibition
- Dr Leigh Summers, Dr Mal Eutick and John McDonald (Eds) 2014 . EMSLA Eutick Memorial Still Life Award 2007-2011 – commentary on selected works from those years. Also selected to be included in second volume 2012-2017.
- Cover artwork – Dam near Cundletown 2016 selected as cover artwork for Dr M Bradstock (Ed) Caring for Country – Poetic Responses.